Translate

Samstag, 9. Mai 2015

Thursday

It was a normal schoolday but I wasn't in school because the parents from Michela 
say I don't need to go to school because we came back very late the day before. So I slept very 
long and then I was going  through the city to see some sights but when I was at the
first sight Michela called me and told me that I have to come to school because after the school finished we the people from Erasmusproject have to go to the festival from the organisation eTwinning. There they celebrated the 10th Birthday from eTwinning and we hoped it would be in english but it wasn't. So our teacher says after the first presentation, that we can go home because we never understand something and why we have to be there I think because sitting on a chair I can do everywhere else.

Ciao Lara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen